|
Sshhh ... C'mere, but be quiet. Through that plate glass window you'll see a team of highly-skilled Bloctors and Blurgeons separating two conjoined Blogs - the Subject Line Sandbox and the Subject Line Sandpit. Theyre also transplanting website content from the Sandbox to the Sandpit. So far, they've transplanted the Spam Museum and the Gallery of Extraordinary Names. It's fascinating to watch, so grab a chair, make yourself comfortable and I'll get the butler to fetch us some more popcorn and another bucket of Long Island Iced Tea. Feel like a perfect Russian wife or two as well? No problem ... |
|
Oh, and if there's anything you'd like to change about yourself right now - for whatever reason - then click here to discover how you can effortlessly make that change and start living the way you've always wanted to - in just 55 short and very pleasant minutes. |
|
Fri 01/01
|
|
|
|
Happy new year,
Sandman!
|
Thank
you - and to you, too
|
|
|
Shelby Carr
|
Sandman, Why
should you pay a copywriter to write your sales letters?
|
Because
I write like shit. Next!
|
|
the "million
dollar 90 minutes"
|
Now
that's one classy hooker
|
|
|
LAST CHANCE:
price goes up in the morning
|
Yup
- one *very* classy hooker
|
|
|
|
||
|
ListJoe.com
|
Free Look Happy
New Year
|
They're
nice, Can I take a photo?
|
|
Money Tree
|
Why it could
be time to go back to University
|
Coeds
now realize the value of age and experience? And about time too. Sign
me up.
|
|
Writelink
|
Sandman, Oh
No, Not Another New Year!
|
And
you were expecting what, today, precisely?
|
|
ListJoe.com
|
Is lack of duplication
killing your business?
|
Yes.
Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes.
|
|
Paul Klein
|
Are YOU Ready
To OWN 2010?
|
What
- all of it?
|
|
Paul Klein
|
Your Deadline
Is Today Sandman…
|
For
mailing Christmas cards? Uh-oh.
|
|
What's your
choice?
|
I'll
take … this one. No! The other one! No … Oh, I give up. I'll hav'em all!
|
|
|
Robert Ringer
|
It's almost
over - don't miss out ...
|
What,
2009? Someone's clock needs checking.
|
|
Adrian Law
|
Lovely Bones?
|
Why,
thank you. The rest of me's pretty good, too.
|
|
Raise Your Kundalini
|
I've
never heard it called that before.
|
|
|
Yaro Starak
|
Did you make
this mistake in 2009?
|
Yes,
And in '08... Damn, it was fun then, too. And in '07.
|
|
John Merrick
| Social Bookmarking Exposed
|
Happy New Year
- Here's A Free Gift To Soothe The Hangover :)
|
Thank
you. I never have a hangover. I just keep downing those buckets of Long
Island Iced Tea.
|
|
ListJoe.com
|
Sandman You
Are One Click Away From Success!
|
Click.
Whoopee!!!
|
|
Amy Clark
|
My new address
|
Isn't
one that's going into my address book, thanks,
|
|
Carolyn Hansen
|
Sandman, Are
You Making These 3 Workout Mistakes?
|
Thinking
about it? Doing it? Collapsing afterwards? Er, no
|
|
ListJoe.com
|
50,000 F*R*E*E*
Guaranteed Visitors To The Website of Your Choice!
|
Now,
*where* am I gong to send them?
|
|
RobertHsu@Investorplace.com
|
A $75 China
Stock to Hit $150: Buy Monday
|
I
bought Thursday last month. Can't afford more any weekdays for the time
being. Sorry.
|
|
Need Lasting
Change in 2010? Here's How...
|
Eat
less? Exercise more? Nah.
|
|
|
It's Finally
Open...Get In Now!
|
I
haven't heard that since I was much younger.
|
|
|
Paul Klein
|
The Bar Has
Been Cranked Outta Sight, Sandman
|
What??
No more Long Island Iced Tea? I'm outta here.
|
|
Marcia Wieder
and Dream University
|
(Marcia) Your
Dreams are AMAZING
|
You'd
better believe they are!
|
|
A magic offering
that will make 2010 all it can be and more! (Dont' miss!)
|
Ah
- I was expecting that.
|
|
|
A surprise magic
offering to make 2010 all it can be and more! (Dont' miss!)
|
Oh
- I wasn't expecting *that*.
|
|
|
|
||
|
A New Year's
resolution is something that...
|
…
is best made in July.
|
|
|
TutorialsPortal
|
Create a 2010
Sparkler Text Wallpaper
|
Why?
|
|
Sandman, My
new iPhone app is ready!
|
That's
nice. Come back when I've got an iPhone.
|
|
|
[Easy Offline
Riches]
|
Only 21 hours
left to become... SUPREME !
|
And
then you revert to plain ol' Diana Ross again.
|
|
[Promo Ends
Today] Do you qualify for 2 one-on-one coaching sessions with an energy
pro?
|
No.
Sorry.
|
|
|
Peter Roe, MindWaves
|
Is 2010 the
year things will change? <1238>
|
Well.
My underwear has already. But that's about it.
|
|
ListJoe.com
|
Sandman, As
An Internet Marketer You Need To Learn The Ropes
|
And
I would if I was a trainee hangman, too.
|
|
Alex Sysoef
|
How credible
and trustworthy is your blog Sandman?
|
Minimal,
thanks. Why?
|
|
Paul Klein
|
Ready for the
next level?
|
Nah
- haven't finished this one yet. Where's my cheat codes?
|
|
If You Don't
"Take Charge" In 2010 Who Will?
|
Obama,
presumably.
|
|
|
VIAGRA (c) Best
Supplier
|
Visitor Sandman's
personal 80% OFF
|
Man
- that's *slimming*!
|
|
Paul Klein
|
Truly The End
Of Your Holiday Traffic!
|
Yes,
it's driving back to work again time.
|
|
Half Price Sale
Because of Rain
|
Get
your slightly leaky umbrellas here, folks
|
|
|
ListJoe.com
|
Sandman, Have
You Ever Been A Founding Member Before?
|
Yes.
|
|
ListJoe.com
|
Sandman Will
you be accepted?
|
No.
|
|
Paul Klein
|
Window Of Opportunity
Closing?
|
That'll
warm the place back up again.
|
|
shainalopez157@gmail.com
|
URGENT! 10 FOUNDERS
WANTED!
|
Would
that include my member?
|
|
If you've got a taste for subject-line-induced idiocy, you'll soon be able to click here to download the first in a series of Subject Line Sagas - a tale of greed ... cloning ... bizarre sexual practices and ... er ... bagpipes. It's totally free, gratis and there's no cost whatsoever to yourself. It's "The Bagpipe Saga". Enjoy! |
|
And here's that link to those 55 pleasant life-changing minutes again. It's worked for me, in more ways than I can list here. It's fully guaranteed, so you've got nothing to lose. And just think how much you've got to gain. Like a life? |