|
Sshhh ... C'mere, but be quiet. Through that plate glass window you'll see a team of highly-skilled Bloctors and Blurgeons separating two conjoined Blogs - the Subject Line Sandbox and the Subject Line Sandpit. Theyre also transplanting website content from the Sandbox to the Sandpit. So far, they've transplanted the Spam Museum and the Gallery of Extraordinary Names. It's fascinating to watch, so grab a chair, make yourself comfortable and I'll get the butler to fetch us some more popcorn and another bucket of Long Island Iced Tea. Feel like a perfect Russian wife or two as well? No problem ... |
|
Oh, and if there's anything you'd like to change about yourself right now - for whatever reason - then click here to discover how you can effortlessly make that change and start living the way you've always wanted to - in just 55 short and very pleasant minutes. |
| Sun 03/01 | ||
| Steve G. Jones | Use the Power of Hypnosis to Make New Friendships | You will be my friend. You will be my friend. You will be my friend. You will be my friend. You will be my friend. Is it working yet? |
| Nightingale-Conant | Eliminate Neck and Back Pain in Just 7 Days! | Codeine's a lot quicker |
| ListJoe.com | Earn What You're Worth! | I'd much rather earn much more than that, thanks. |
| ListJoe.com | natcoglobal-6 by six Millions | Does that Eliminate Neck and Back Pain in Just 7 Days? |
| ListJoe.com | *** Want some PAIN RELIEF?? Delicious, Natural. Effective. | Don't tell me - Natcoglobal-6? |
| ListJoe.com | *** Real PAIN HELP. | Here - have some codeine instead. |
| ListJoe.com | Mary, How to STOP Money worries today... Guaranteed! | Marry a millionaire. And don't call me Mary. |
| ListJoe.com | Sandman I owe you money | You do, don't you? Hand it over. |
| Peter Dobler | Sandman, It's Not Every Day That You Get A 2nd Chance... | But I do most evenings. |
| ListJoe.com | I Retired at Age 35 so can you Sandman | Too late! I'm much older than that! |
| Lance Tamashiro | I am sorry.... | Me too. That was my favourite melon. |
| Steven J. & Chad Michaels | URGENT: Sandman... I got you in, but ONLY for today! | Will I have to get out tomorrow, then? |
| ListJoe.com | Do you feel like you are running around in circles? | Only when I'm running round in circles. |
| David Van Arrick | Sandman Here's The Key To Volcanic G-Spot Orgasms | Thank you. Do you think I should warm it up a bit first? Cold steel can be awful uncomfortable. |
| Ron & Rick | [Affiliate Alert] Tracking isn't just for the Guru's. | There's guides and scouts who can do that, too. |
| Ken Reno | [TRAINING] The answer to your question is simply... | … Maybe. |
| Eben Pagan | Wake Up Productive opens TOMORROW | First thing in the morning, I presume |
| Affiliate Training HQ | [TRAINING] The answer to your question is simply... | … Maybe. I knew that already. |
| Ebay Classifieds Secrets | NEVER buy this Sandman! It's f.ree here! | Last time I heard a hooker say that, I had to have treatment for *months* afterward. |
| ListJoe.com | Have you seen this Sandman? | Yes. I'm not impressed. Now put it away before you frighten everyone else on this bus. |
| Dan | What could be easier than this? (Earn from home) | Having someone else do it for you? |
| Lena | Beautiful Russian women waiting to meet YOU! | More? Fabulous! |
| Emmanuel | Sandman, don't miss out! | I won't - there's a bunch more of beautiful Russian women waiting outside. |
| Simon Cad | How To Build Your Very Own List of Hungry Subscribers | Don't feed the ones you've already got. |
| Ken Reno | [TRAINING] The answer to your question is simply... | … Maybe. How many times do I have to tell you? |
| Bob Kimball | This Is Just Toooooooo Easy, Sandman | I know. It's the lubricant that makes all the difference, isn't it? |
| Early To Rise | Did you do it yet? | Once. I didn't like it. Maybe I should leave the cactus out next time. |
| Jason Oickle | Just Easy Sandman.... | That's me! Easy come, easy go. |
| Paul Bauer | Something's not quite right | I came, I went. What's wrong with that? |
| ListJoe.com | Hey, Sandman are you still reading these emails? | Nope. Next! |
| Paul Klein | How Do You Keep The Promises You Make? | I make easy-to-keep promises. Simple. |
| Joe Vitale | At what point is it okay to have more money? | When you don't have as much as you want. |
| Henry Gold | Article: AK-47 Warrior vs. Samurai Warrior | I'll put my money on the weapon with the longer range. |
| Steve G. Jones | A Proven System For Creating Happiness | Sex. Drugs. Rock'n'roll. Perfect Russian wives - and lots of them. Long Island Iced Tea. What else could there be? |
| Shelby Carr | F-R-E-E GIFT: Do you have this Secret of Power, Sandman? | Yes. Can't you tell? |
| Ian del Carmen | => PLEASE Unsubscribe! | OK. 'Bye. |
| * Justin Blake * | ... $171,168 ?? | No, $171,204. |
| Shaina Lira | Want Six Million People Anxiously Sending You $6 Each? | No, I'd rather they were relaxed about it. |
| * Anonymous Adams & Justin Blake * | ... $171,168 ?? | No, I said $171,204. |
| ListJoe.com | Please your partner and your accountant | A threesome? I'm not sure my accountant'd go for that. |
| Dan Robey | Eat "Healthier" at Fast Food Joints In 2010 | Just eat the napkins. |
| Alvin & Joel - Authority Blueprint X | Sandman, Grab Your FREE Download Before The Assassin Strikes! | If the assassin strikes, I won't really care about it, will I? |
| ListJoe.com | Everybody Wants To Know | But I ain't telling nobody. So there. |
|
If you've got a taste for subject-line-induced idiocy, right-click here and "Save As" to download the first in a series of Subject Line Sagas - a tale of greed ... cloning ... bizarre sexual practices and ... er ... bagpipes. It's totally free, gratis and there's no cost whatsoever to yourself. You don't even have to fill in any forms. It's "The Bagpipe Saga". Enjoy! |
|
And here's that link to those 55 pleasant life-changing minutes again. It's worked for me, in more ways than I can list here. It's fully guaranteed, so you've got nothing to lose. And just think how much you've got to gain. Like a life? |